Next Release notes for 126.96.36.199 : McMyAdmin 188.8.131.52 Release NotesEdit
Changes for version 184.108.40.206
- All new web interface!
- Multi-user support
- Full console access
- API Documentation
- JSONP support in JSON API
- Native 64-bit Linux Support (No more installing Mono!)
- World seed can now be specified via the web interface
- Fault recovery settings are configurable via the web interface
- Script Redirection support (Send the output of a script to the input of the Minecraft server)
- LDAP authentication (Enterprise edition only)
- Easy-to-use installer for Windows
- Support for 'Beta' builds of CraftBukkit (But not Development builds)
- Permissions exporting support for PermissionsEx
- New -setpass command line argument to easily change the main password on the command line.
- New -configonly command line argument to apply configuration changes without starting McMyAdmin.
- New config setting to specify a security certificate for SSL (Either self-signed or from a certificate broker)
- New config setting to specify a suffix to the console window title (Windows only)
- New config setting to force certain settings within the Minecraft server regardless of changes to the config file. (e.g.: server.forcesetting=port:25567 - you can add multiple lines like this)
McMyAdmin Compatibility Plugin Changes
- Compatible with Bukkit 1.2.4+
- New '/pushcommand' command - Other plugins can use this to notify MCMA of commands. E.g. /pushcommand addmember donators Joe
- New high-performance web server
- Improved web server caching
- Improved switching between Bukkit <-> Vanilla in the web interface
- Improved reliability of MCMA Updater
- Improved console text layout and coloring
- Improved mobile device handling (Animations and FX are disabled, non-essential elements collapse to save space, UI is fully touch friendly)
- Improved XSS protection
- Improved in-page validation
- Brute-force attack protection:
- Maximum 1 login request per IP per second
- 5 successive failed requests locks out the client for 2 minutes, only reduces failure count by 1 (another failed request triggers another 2 minute cooldown, etc)
- Web server can now be bound to a single IP address
- Fixed long delay when downloading files via MCMA (such as Bukkit Updates)
- Fixed exporting of dictionaries in YAMLSerializer
- Fixed character escaping issues
- Fixed stalls when using 'restart and rotate log' schedule entry
- Fixed mono version detection for diagnostics
- Fixed some notification settings not being applied
- Fixed escaping issues in the web UI (You can enter &f and other colors as a prefix for example)
- The provider information for McMyAdmin Enterprise licences is now mandatory.
- Official support for Internet Explorer 8 has been dropped.
- The status image has been temporarily omitted due to a dependency issue and will return in a future update.
- Logger for triggered schedule events no longer raises log entries for internal MCMA events not controlled by the user.
- McMyAdmin Updater no longer relies on zlib